e-mail

diumenge, 5 d’octubre del 2008


Dear Patricia

How are you? I’m fine.
My name is Laia Font Duñach, Màrius is my cousin. I’m 17 years old but in February I will be 18. I live in Castelló d’Empúries, between Figueres and Roses with my family, my brother Ssergi, my mother and my father Roser and Josep and my grandmother Roser. I have a boyfriend and he’s name is David who live in Barcelona. Now he has 20 years old but whern I started to leave with he was 17 and I 14.
I play violin, piano and “flabiol” in music school of my town, also I dance dances of new creation. 3 years ago I left the volleyball but also I had played handball when I was little. My hoby is got shopping and go out with my friends.
My favourite colour is orange because is beautiful and fun. I love smile.
I hope that this year you pass very well to our side.


See you soon

Kisses*

LAIA