Dialoge

diumenge, 16 de novembre del 2008

- Hello, good night everybody! today we have a very famous person that I know that you meet hm.

- Hi Guardiola, how are you?

- Good night everybody! Well, I'm fine and very happy that I'm here! his is a great program, and I love it.

- lol. Thanks you are very polite, aah...well, now, that you have a excellent team with greater players. Did you feel luky?

- Mmm, well, yes yes. The true it's that Laporta went to me and said that if I want to be the coach of F.C.B I'm to amaze.

- I hope you see very differences like F.C.Athletic?

- So, yes, it's normal especially with pressure of the aficionats, you know, you meet this world.

- Oh, yes yes it's true. I remember my firts days of work. But this isn't the interview about me, you know, it's about you.

- Yes I know it. I think that is time for leave because tomorrow I have a training on moning with my players.

- OK, OK amh I understand you! Good luck for the match of this weekend.

- Thanks, see you!

- Bye bye! and good night spectator see you tomorrow at this time with oter famous!

laiamerce.wav