MAIL TO THE TEACHER

dilluns, 18 de febrer del 2008

LAIA FONT DUÑACH, 1st A

Dear Sònia

My name’s Laia Font Duñach and I’m 16 years old but in February I will do 17. I live in Castelló d’Empúries, between Figueres and Roses. I play violin, piano and “flabiol” in music school of my town, also I dance dances of new creation and my hoby is go shopping.

Now I will you explain my secret, but shhh you cannot explain anybody!!

Well, in summer 2006, a July very hot when I and my friends, we was very boring, when we was went every morning in the beach with bicycle. One day when I was to arrive in the street when we gathered every morning, I saw that Gerard cousin was there, he was my ideal boy. Tall, nice, thin, and he had black hair and blues eyes how the sky, but I knew got never because he had three years plus that me and he live in Barcelona, but I love he and for It every day when we was in the beach I went next to the but he didn’t speak with me. I want say my friend than I loved his cousin but I had fear that Gerard told David.
In last day, that David was in Castelló, I watched how one boy connecting with me in msn and I was felt very happy when he told that he was David and was this how we was knew, and next month he ask for go Barcelona, but I knew that my parents they didn’t let go and this that a day in the morning I took the train without that know anything.

Now David and me we be together one year and my parents the thing those 16th august 2006 I was went in Girona.

Is a very interesting story, ehh!! I hope you like!!

LAIA