OBSERVATION of last oral presentation

dijous, 28 de febrer del 2008

NAME & TOPIC: A trip to London

PRESENTATION
We use a power point with pictures of London, the most beautiful places. We present our plan of the trip.
I think that people liked our power point because the pictures were very beautiful.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
We looked our friends continually, we were connecting with them a lot and we didn’t brought notes.

STRUCTURE
We organizated correctly and we introduced a lot of connectors. This is an aspect that we have improved.

LANGUAGE
I admit that my english is bad because I left lose, and now I repent a lot. For this I studiing for improve.

PRONUNCIATION & INTONATION
My intonation and my pronuntation I think that it was correctly.

SELF-EVALUATION
I think that our correct mark is 7 because we have putted a lot of effort.