FINAL COURSE!!

dissabte, 7 de juny del 2008


Can you see an improvement on your level of English since September 2007? Where, for exemple?

I see an impprovement on my level of English with my oral presentation, because the first oral presentation I was very nervous and my pronuntation was bad because I pronounced a lot of bad words for exemple: because! I said [bicaus] and now I has understood that this word is said [bicos].

Also, in my opinion I has improved on writing, now I have better expresioned because we have practised a lot and we have worked a lot! With work everybody imporves.

Finally, I think that now I have better flouency.


Wich activity best shows your level of English?

The activity that best shows my level of English are the oral presentations.


Which activities were really USEFUL for on to improve your English? Why?

Speak in class and do the portfolio, because it's the way that we demostrate all we have understood.


Which activities did you not find useful to learn English? Why not?

The activities that I think that I don't learn English is the potdcast because it's a waste of time.


Which activities did you enjoy doing and would like to do again next year?

The activities that I like are watching films and doing the blogspot.

The films are good because it helps to learn new words, and the blogspot are good because we learn writing.