Observation

dissabte, 7 de juny del 2008

OBSERVATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION

NAME & TOPIC: Education

PRESENTATION
We use a power point with pictures of graphics about Spain and Catalonia level Education.
I think that people liked our oral presentation because it was very interesting.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
I looked my friends continually, I was connecting with them a lot and I didn’t brought notes.

STRUCTURE
We organizated correctly because we separate paragraphs correctly.

CONTENT
This was the last oral presentation of the term, and I think that our oral presentation was completed.
We talked about the level, the PISA and the problems that the students have when they have chose their futur life.

LANGUAGE
I admit that my english is bad because I left lose, and now I repent a lot. For this I studing for improve.
I swear you that next oral presentation, in next year, you seen a big change.

PRONUNCIATION & INTONATION
I think that my intantion is very good and my prounciation it has improved a lot!

SELF-EVALUATION
I think that my correct mark is 7-8 because we have put a lot of effort.