Composition!

dissabte, 2 de maig del 2009


A DIALOG!


Today, we have two mens with us, for speaking about the difference between now and before, in his work, Peter and Josh are farmers but with one difference, Peter is 23 years old and Josh 64 years old.

Peter: Hello, I'm Peter and I started to work farmer because my dad had a log of animals and a log of money in his project, but you, Josh, what is your life?

Josh: Oh, hi friends, I'm 64 years old and I started to work farmer when I had 15 years old, only, the main difference you is that I started because my family needed money and they not wanted to paid a university.

Peter: Yes, I think that it's a very important difference because now if you want to study you have difference opportunities but before it's not possible, and for this, only the rich people had a licence.

Josh: Yes, I agree with you, and also, now the people that their job is farmer, win more money than before.

Peter: Yes, I agree with you!


Ok. We are happy of send you in our show, I hope that the people also like it!

Bye bye Josh and Peter


Peter: Bye! Thank you

Josh: Good night and good luck!