Composition!

dissabte, 2 de maig del 2009

44th, of del Pont Rood

Castelló d'Empúries
Friday 24th of April 2009


Dear Patry,


How are you? I'm fine, but I know that you are not fine because you are tired of you behaviour your classes, for this I agree with you that this situation need a solution.

When we know you, in the first class, we thought that you were a lot of strict and for this thing we had a correct behaviour in class.

I'm sorry, four our behaviour because we have a good relation ship and if the ghings contunate with this way, ths final course will be horrible because we will have a lot of exams and I think that we have put our part because our relation not be worse.

To sum up, I think that all will be better and I hope that the things have a solution.


See you

kisses*


LAIA