Compositon!

dimarts, 28 d’abril del 2009

MY DREAM!

Two years ago I saw that how my dream was fulfilled.
When I was young, as my mother worked and my grandmother had an accident I was unable to take care me, for this my mother was a nanny, Assumpció. With her I spend the most of the day and for this I loved her, she was like my second mother.

A day when I had six years old, she told me that she had to leave Castelló because she was pregnant. But for me it was very hard, because I had thefeeling that I was separated from my mother. I was crying many days, but she left. She promised me to come and see me at least three days in the year, and call me occasionally to know how I am.
Well, we were thre years in contact with Assumpció but one day she called us and told us that he had changed his number pone and she gave it to us. But we los the number and for this we lost contact. But, a day a girl added me in msn who lived in Tarroella de Montgrí because she thought that I was a friend who was called as I do, and a day I explained my story and se said me that a friend had a same story.

Finally, we understood we were talking about the same story, and for that, and thanks to her I could find out where she lived and her number phone, and that's how my dream was fulfilled.
Whith this story I have come to the conclusion and larned that dreams someties come true, that all we have to have is patience and enthusiasm.